1. PIM Requirements
|PIM Package Name||mycom.optima pimA|
|enPortal & AppBoard versions||18.104.22.168 / 22.214.171.124 or later|
- Single sign-on
- Content removal
- removal of logo, logout button, change user name and password functionalities
- optional configuration to hide header (“showHeader” option)
- optional configuration to focus on a View (“displayMode”: Analysis or Fullscreen), for Dashboard and View Channels
- Complete application functionality present.
- Preconfigured channels (see below)
3. Pre-Configured Channels
Please refer to below chapter for example screenshots of pre-configured channels.
|Dashboard||Channel dedicated to the Dashboard native UI page|
|Home||Channel that displays the default Home page for the logged-in user, including full navigation controls (no custom configuration required)|
|HomePage||Channel that displays a custom-defined HomePage|
|Proxy||Channel that is used by the system to display unaltered application (no custom configuration required)|
|View|| Channel that displays a custom-defined, drilldown View. This is achieved by configuring the three following parameters:
4. Additional Customization Options
The following are examples of additional PIM configurations or features that could be created to meet specific customer implementation needs.
The below is not an exhaustive list, and Edge Professional Services team will be happy to help with your project and implementation.
- Removal of Annotations, or other UI elements deemed not necessary for user to see
5. PIM screenshot examples
|System Requirements||System Requirements|
|PIM Specific Installation Steps||N/A|
|PIM Specific Configuration Steps||N/A|
|PIM Upgrade||Placeholder: link to standard product documentation to be included here|
|PIM Uninstallation||Placeholder: link to standard product documentation to be included here|
|Known Issues||There are currently not any known issues associated with this PIM|