1. PIM Requirements
|Product||BigFix WebReports [Endpoint Manager, TEM]|
|PIM Package Name||ibm.TEMwebreports pimA|
|enPortal & AppBoard versions||22.214.171.124 / 126.96.36.199 or later|
- Single sign-on
- Content removal
- removal of logo, logout button, change user name and password functionalities.
- optional configuration to remove the IBM logo (“ShowLogo” checkbox)
- optional configuration to remove the navigation bar (“ShowNavTabs” checkbox)
- Complete application functionality present.
- Preconfigured channels (see below)
3. Pre-Configured Channels
Please refer to below chapter for example screenshots of pre-configured channels.
|Administration||Channel dedicated to the Administration native UI page|
|Explore Data||Channel dedicated to the Explore Data native UI page|
|Home||Channel that displays the default Home page for the logged-in user, including full navigation controls (no custom configuration required)|
|Proxy||Channel that is used by the system to display Management Console channels (no custom configuration required)|
|Report List||Channel dedicated to the Report List native UI page|
4. Additional Customization Options
The following are examples of additional PIM configurations or features that could be created to meet specific customer implementation needs.
The below is not an exhaustive list, and Edge Professional Services team will be happy to help with your project and implementation.
- Creation of new separate channel(s) dedicated to each label type of the “Reports List” view.
- Option to allow changing user names and passwords through the Administration channel.
5. PIM screenshot examples
Report List Channel
|System Requirements||System Requirements|
|PIM Installation|| PIM Import instructions
|PIM Specific Installation Steps||N/A|
|PIM Specific Configuration Steps||N/A|
|PIM Upgrade||Placeholder: link to standard product documentation to be included here|
|PIM Uninstallation||Placeholder: link to standard product documentation to be included here|
|Known Issues||There are currently not any known issues associated with this PIM|