This page summarizes the new features, resolved issues, and known issues in enPortal version 5.6.12 released on May 7th, 2019.
2. What is enPortal
Edge enPortal is the industry's only secure, vendor-neutral network management integration platform. With pre-built Product Integration Modules (PIMs) for common third-party applications, enPortal is a Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) solution that quickly integrates these network management tools and offers advanced capabilities including:
- Integration of existing web-based tools and applications
- Advanced Security including role/domain-based access via a secure proxy
- Single Sign-On (SSO) and Sign-Off
- Integration with external user authentication systems
- Branding and Customization
- Dashboard Views
3. New Features
4. Resolved Issues
- Upgraded embedded Tomcat to v7.0.94. (AB-1331)
5. Known Issues
6. Contact Information
For questions or assistance with this release of enPortal, please see the support page for contact information.