Table of Contents
1. Introduction #
This page summarizes the new features, resolved issues, and known issues in enPortal version 22.214.171.124 released on March 31st, 2016.
2. What is enPortal #
Edge enPortal is the industry’s only secure, vendor-neutral network management integration platform. With pre-built Product Integration Modules (PIMs) for common third-party applications, enPortal is a Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) solution that quickly integrates these network management tools and offers advanced capabilities including:
- Integration of existing web-based tools and applications
- Advanced Security including role/domain-based access via a secure proxy
- Single Sign-On (SSO) and Sign-Off
- Integration with external user authentication systems
- Branding and Customization
- Dashboard Views
3. New Features #
4. Resolved Issues #
- Fix performance regression on the initial load of AppBoard Builder and Viewer, reverting to Tomcat v7.0.68. (AB-1214)
5. Known Issues #
- The Validate Session Filter, added in 2.6.1, will redirect any unauthenticated request to the login page. This was added as a security enhancement. If you see this behavior and want the page to be accessible, you must add an allowed path to the custom configuration file.
6. Contact Information #
For questions or assistance with this release of enPortal, please see the support page for contact information.