Table of Contents
1. Introduction #
This page summarizes the new features, resolved issues, and known issues in enPortal version 22.214.171.124 released on March 15th, 2016.
2. What is enPortal #
Edge enPortal is the industry’s only secure, vendor-neutral network management integration platform. With pre-built Product Integration Modules (PIMs) for common third-party applications, enPortal is a Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) solution that quickly integrates these network management tools and offers advanced capabilities including:
- Integration of existing web-based tools and applications
- Advanced Security including role/domain-based access via a secure proxy
- Single Sign-On (SSO) and Sign-Off
- Integration with external user authentication systems
- Branding and Customization
- Dashboard Views
3. New Features #
4. Resolved Issues #
- Upgraded from Tomcat v8.0.30 to Tomcat v8.0.32 to address known CVE scan report. (AB-1196)
- Fix NTLM SSO handler regression; the Kerberos SSO Auth handlers were trying to handle the negotiation header instead of honoring the NTLM header. (EN-275)
- Fix Provision Content Assignment(s) where after provisioning an item to a large number of roles; there was a runtime error when sending the event. The provisioning was stored, but it appeared to be broken. (EN-270)
- Fix in BaseTrustedLoginRequestProcessor enhanced to handle systems that have a PasswordPolicy configured. Note: TrustedLoginProcessors do not store passwords; so we should have disabled the PasswordPolicy validation on the user creation request. (EN-276)
- Fix BaseTrustedLoginRequestProcesor to handle updates to create session API calls. (EN-276)
5. Known Issues #
- The Validate Session Filter, added in 2.6.1, will redirect any unauthenticated request to the login page. This was added as a security enhancement. If you see this behavior and want the page to be accessible, you must add an allowed path to the custom configuration file.
6. Contact Information #
For questions or assistance with this release of enPortal, please see the support page for contact information.