Table of Contents
A Realtime Date Filter contains an array of STRING values that represent different date/time intervals. These intervals are all relative to the current date/time, which means they assume the current time and then use an interval to determine how far back in time to go. The values range from “Last 5 Minutes” to “Last 5 Years”.
Create a Realtime Date Filter #
To create a Realtime Date Filter, perform the following steps:
- Log in to edgeSuite as an administrator.
- Open a Page in Edit Mode.
- Above the Visualization in which you want to add the filter, click the gear button to show the options drop-down menu.
- Select “Edit Filters”.
- On the “Manage Client Filters” dialog, click + to add a new filter.
- On the “Select Client Filter” dialog, click + Add to show the selection list.
- Click to select “Realtime Date Filter”.
Realtime Date Properties #
|Attribute to Filter||This is an attribute in the Visualization’s dataset that contains DATE values. The values in this attribute are what the filter will work against.|
|Cleared Label||This value will clear the filter and return all records. The default value is “All”, but it can be changed.|
Realtime Date Values #
The stock Realtime Constraint contains a fixed set of values. This generic set of intervals makes for a quick option, particularly if you are unsure what the appropriate time constraints should be. A complete list of the default Realtime Constraint values is shown below:
- Last 5 Minutes
- Last 15 Minutes
- Last 30 Minutes
- Last 1 Hour
- Last 6 Hours
- Last 12 Hours
- Last 24 Hours
- Last 7 Days
- Last 30 Days
- Last 60 Days
- Last 90 Days
- Last 1 Year
- Last 2 Years
- Last 5 Years
Example of a Realtime Date Filter #