New Features #
- YEL-3187: Improved ‘Show Visualization’ Action to be able to selectively change a visualization and leave others unchanged.
Resolved CVEs #
- YEL-3156: Updated embedded Apache Tomcat runtime to latest version addressing CVEs.
- YEL-3170: Updated Jackson Libraries to address CVEs.
Resolved Issues #
- YEL-2725: Addressed an issue, when switching SSO rules in a Web Data connection, that required users to log out before the new rule was applied.
- YEL-3123: Addressed an issue where BasicRegexTransform as a child of TextRangeTransform ran twice.
- YEL-3147: Addressed UrlReplacements not being applied on HTML from other connection hosts.
- YEL-3149: Updated handling of Handle META refresh tags for proxy rewrite URLs.
- YEL-3150: Addressed issue installing edgeSuite as a Windows service.
- YEL-3154: Addressed a null pointer error in JobManager during application restart when processing import of a backup.
- YEL-3156: Updated Spring Framework Libraries.
- YEL-3156: Updated Log4j2 to latest version (bug fixes and memory leaks).
- YEL-3157: Addressed a failure when edgeSuite is accessed via a proxy server, forcing the client to fall back to SockJS.
- YEL-3160: Addressed a BufferOverflowException triggered by edgeWeb proxy of a third party application’s authorization header which exceeded the hard-coded 4K size limit.
- YEL-3162: Added control logic to ensure that scheduled tasks honor edgeSuite’s lifecycle.
- YEL-3166: Addressed logging error where a user’s assigned roles exceeded the size limit of the session log table.
- YEL-3167: Addressed an error where a job set to close was staying active and executed repeatedly with no delay (causing high CPU utilization).
- YEL-3174: Addressed execution of ‘./edge.sh scriptUtil -s <scriptFile> -f <backupFile>’ where the script file argument was not processed properly.
- YEL-3176: Addressed a NullPointerException in edgeWeb’s ProxyRulesWatcher.
- YEL-3177: Addressed an edgeWeb SSO deadlock servicing requests triggered by edgeWeb DataJobs.
- YEL-3180: Improved client subscriptions so that a 10 second delay is used before removing subscriptions on page variable changes and/or page selection change. Also improved visual indication when visualizations are waiting for new data to be loaded.
- YEL-3184: Addressed issue configuring composite icon layers (showing incorrect configuration panel).
- YEL-3188: Improved performance of the Pipeline administration view when rendering large numbers of nodes.
- YEL-3190: Addressed issue, when deleting a security parameter, where the parameter was deleted but domain and/or user-configured values were not deleted as part of the transaction and the cache of security parameters were not refreshed.
- YEL-3192: Improved cache handling of FeedJobs so that the polling interval will be used to retain the cache after the last downstream job is removed. New downstream jobs/subscriptions will be able to resume the usage of the cache if it has not expired.
- YEL-3193: Improved performance of the internal cache database used to run SQL Transforms.
- YEL-3194: Addressed a BufferUnderflowException proxying some gzipped response content.
- YEL-3197: Addressed a minor issue in HeaderUtils.js copyHeaderToClient helper function.
- YEL-3196: Updated HikariCP database pooling library.
- YEL-3198: Addressed an EndpointWatcher server thread leak.
Known Issues #
- Pages with directly or indirectly re-parented visualizations can result in an error condition in page(s) where the Visualization already has been placed. The only way to recover is to remove the Visualization from the affected pages and re-add it. Any actions/filters/options would have to be recreated. This release contains an update to prevent getting into this condition, but it does not resolve it when this error state is already present. An additional update is planned for the next release to help correct pages where invalid mappings were caused by re-parented visualizations.
Compatibility Issues #
- Gauge Visualization: Thresholds and Comparative Value are no longer supported. Specifically, Linear Gauge from a pre-v3.5 system is not compatible with current Linear Horizontal Gauge. Any older Linear Gauge Visualizations should be reviewed when you are upgrading to v3.5 or higher. They might have to be manually converted to the new Bullet Chart.