Resolved CVEs #
- YEL-3088: Addressed CVE-2018-1257 with upgraded Spring Framework and Spring Boot.
Resolved Issues #
- YEL-3080: Addressed several conditions where deleted pipeline nodes resulted in errors.
- YEL-3083: Addressed error during restore referencing custom Visualization Types; the workaround required restarting after import.
- YEL-3084: Addressed issue where configuration of actions within the Topology Visualization did not maintain the proper display name (based on node type).
- YEL-3088: Upgraded to Apache Tomcat v8.5.31.
- YEL-3090: Addressed a regression introduced in v3.4.2 that affected Custom Authentications.
- YEL-3091: Addressed issue where constraints were overwritten when importing partial backups between dev systems. Constraints do not force name uniqueness; and having constraints imported from different content authors was not desired. It is recommended to have some naming convention in place to make it easier to determine which constraint is being used.
- YEL-3092: Addressed issue where system-defined Client Filters were duplicated (e.g. Search Field Filter).