New Features #
- YEL-3016: Added the ability to configure remember last page functionality on login; this will default to off. To enable add the line: ‘client.openlastvisited=true’ to /config/custom.properties.
- YEL-2946: Added security.allowFrom and security.frameAncestors to set HTTP headers controlling framing options for edgeSuite.
- YEL-2596: TreeMap Visualization now supports manual configuration of color assignments.
- YEL-3010: Added option to skip setting x-frame-options with value=ALL.
- YEL-2995: Added ability to launch a visualization as a tab/window with the visualization maximized.
- YEL-2995: Added ability to refresh any visualization on the page.
- YEL-2990: Added support of percentage values in the Chart Visualization tooltip (‘include widget data’ option).
Resolved CVEs #
Resolved Issues #
- YEL-3026: Addressed table non-virtual scrolling with big white area at the bottom of the table.
- YEL-2997: Addressed List Visualization’s auto focus selection.
- YEL-2906: Additional updates on Text Visualization widget where the data is not ready; but the timer has started.
- YEL-3019: Addressed Table Visualization widget’s descending sort configuration.
- YEL-2596: Addressed aggregate values of First, so the new attribute will be given a name of “First_<attributeName>”; like other aggregate functions.
- YEL-3011: Addressed an error in editing Color Palette that prevented updates to the visualization during configuration.
Known Issues #
YEL-2590: HTTP Redirection issue; when running ‘http’ on a default SSL port, session is redirected to a corresponding http port, and vice versa (‘https’ on port ‘8080’ redirects to ‘8443’; and ‘http’ on port ‘8443’ redirects to ‘8080’).