This page summarizes the new features, resolved issues, and known issues in AppBoard version 2.6.6 released on July 13th, 2017. This version is a currently supported version.
2. What is AppBoard
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
3. Supported Platform Changes
4. New Features
5. Resolved Issues
- Upgraded embedded Tomcat to v7.0.78. (AB-1311)
- Update to allow keystore & truststore passwords to be encrypted in setenv-custom.(sh|bat) and also directly in Tomcat's server.xml configuration. (EN-337)
- Fix Windows service command dropping CUSTOM_JAVA_SERVICE_OPTS. (AB-1303)
- Upgraded Maria JDBC Driver supporting MySQL DB connections to v2.0.2. (AB-1312)
- Upgraded MsSql-JDBC v6.2.0.jre8 (AB-1312)
- Upgraded GroovyAll Library to v2.4.12. (AB-1312)
- Upgraded Jackson Faster XML Library to v2.8.9. (AB-1312)
- Fix issues in OpenSAML integration allowing some improved control over sign-on integration: Allow ignore IdP Groups, validation of IdP response flags, improved logging control.
- Upgraded OpenSAML to v3.3.0. (AB-1312)
- Upgraded Apache-POI library to v3.16. (AB-1312)
- Upgraded ICU4J library to v59.1. (AB-1312)
6. Known Issues
- Improvements made to the Change Password menu inside of AppBoard might be lost when restoring or applying archives from earlier builds. (AB-1202).
- Java 8 is required; the system no longer supports Java 1.7.
7. Contact Information
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information