This page summarizes the new features, resolved issues, and known issues in AppBoard version 18.104.22.168 released on Sept 2nd, 2016. This version is a currently supported version.
2. What is AppBoard
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
3. Supported Platform Changes
4. New Features
5. Resolved Issues
- Security: Fixed issue where Userids used on login were not escaped during execution of LDAPSearch. Tagged as low probability; but updates were added to ensure the Userid was escaped before running the search. (EN-320)
- Security: Fixed issue with the code used on the browser to detect session timeout and redirect to the login page. (EN-319)
- Fixed regression where verbose logging around the fill of associations was added in 2.6.2. Updated those log statements to debug level logging. (AB-1273)
6. Known Issues
- Improvements made to the Change Password menu inside of AppBoard might be lost when restoring or applying archives from earlier builds. (AB-1202).
- Java 8 is required; the system no longer is runnable with Java 1.7.
7. Contact Information
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information