This page summarizes the new features, resolved issues, and known issues in AppBoard version 2.6.10 released on Aug 7th, 2018. This version is a currently supported version.
2. What is AppBoard
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
3. Supported Platform Changes
4. New Features
5. Resolved Issues
- Upgraded embedded Tomcat to v7.0.90. (AB-1327)
- Upgraded JDBC Drivers (MsSql, MaridaDb for MySQL, and Postgresql).
- Upgraded Jackson DataBind to v184.108.40.206.
6. Known Issues
- Improvements made to the Change Password menu inside of AppBoard might be lost when restoring or applying archives from earlier builds. (AB-1202).
- Java 8 is required; the system no longer supports Java 1.7.
7. Contact Information
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information