This page summarizes the new features, resolved issues, and known issues in AppBoard version 126.96.36.199 released on April 29th, 2016. This version is a currently supported version.
2. What is AppBoard
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
3. Supported Platform Changes
4. New Features
5. Resolved Issues
- Fixed initial load error Type #2007 when accessing a browser running on Ubuntu. (AB-1245)
- Fixed TreeView HTML Widget's search, collapse, expand buttons so they do not overlap the content of the tree. (AB-1239)
- Fixed runtime failure on SimpleDateFormat usage triggered a threading issue in rendering AppBoard main page. (AB-1243)
- Improved JSON Web Adapter allowing content type check to be bypassed. (AB-1249).
- Fixed 1009 issue when rendering stacks containing a reference to a missing custom widget. (AB-1250)
- Updated Groovy Libraries. (AB-1216)
- Fixed issue where the Small Multiples Html Widget was rendering the timeline filter even when it was disabled. (AB-1248)
- Improved initialization of SessionValidationFilter. (EN-296)
6. Known Issues
- Improvements made to the Change Password menu inside of AppBoard might be lost when restoring or applying archives from earlier builds. (AB-1202).
- Java 8 is required; the system no longer is runnable with Java 1.7.
7. Contact Information
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information