This page summarizes the new features, resolved issues, and known issues in AppBoard version 220.127.116.11 released on March 21st, 2016. This version is a currently supported version.
2. What is AppBoard
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
3. Supported Platform Changes
4. New Features
5. Resolved Issues
- Fix regression on associations with issues in 18.104.22.168. (AB-1209)
- Fix 1502 script timeout by limiting number of records that are sorted by the standard Table Widget. Note: There is an added configuration parameter in [Install_Home]/server/webapps/enportal/visualizer/assets/config.xml that sets the 'sortRecordLimit=5000'. This prevents sorting in a table where there are more than 5000 records. If the user filters the data in the widget to less than 5000 records, then the sort can be activated. This setting may need to be lowered on the system if there are delays in rendering, where sorts are being applied to large data sets. (AB-1210)
- Fix foreground color configuration on Text / Number / Date columns. (AB-1205)
- Fix TreeView Column Configuration drag and drop in Chrome. (AB-1204)
6. Known Issues
- no known issues
7. Contact Information
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information