This page summarizes the new features, resolved issues, and known issues in AppBoard version 220.127.116.11 released on February 1st, 2016. This version is a currently supported version.
2. What is AppBoard
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
3. Supported Platform Changes
4. New Features
- Add DataSearchTable HtmlWidget to supported set of HTML widgets. It provides improved column searches; and also the ability to show/hide selected columns. (AB-1111)
- Upgrade to Tomcat 8.0.30, providing performance enhancements over the previous version Tomcat 7.0.59. (AB-1174)
- Enhance CSV Adapters to allow the administrator to configure whether or not rows that do not match the headers attribute length will be ignored. (AB-1177)
5. Resolved Issues
- Fix client-side handling of server-side query responses. Client ignores server-side queries invalidated by subsequent 'Apply Server Side' action(s). (AB-1169)
- Fix client/server handling of associations to the same data-set/entity. Client could not distinguish between the root records and associated records. When viewing records in a table, it would list all records returned in the response regardless of whether the records were part of the root response or if they were associated data. (AB-1165)
- Fix JSON WebService Adapter to properly apply proxy connection settings. (AB-1173)
- Fix Match Regular Expression client-side filter editor where field selection was not displayed when the editor was re-opened. (AB-1178)
- Fix enPortal AppBoard channel editor that failed to render if a Stack that is missing a title was assigned. (AB-1171).
- Enhanced the Provision Roles UI to sort the provisioned roles alphabetically. (AB-1167)
6. Known Issues
- no known issues
7. Contact Information
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information