To access the widget configuration you must be logged in with the portalAdministration role and in the Builder. Click on the wrench icon in the top-left of the widget.
This widget expects a typical data collection in tabular format. The configuration basically consists of two parts:
- Decide what columns to be shown in the widget.
- Decide how this widget should function.
1) Decide what columns to be shown in the widget. Each column is corresponding to the level of a tree node. The column level can be re-arranged using the drag and drop in the Column Configuration table. Use the "+" sign on the top right to add column to be shown. Click on "Column" dropdown to pick the column. Additionally attributes to be configured for this column
- Label: Optionally set the Label name to display for the column. Currently this field is not being used.
2) Decide how this widget should function
- Status Rollup: Configuring how status is computed for a node.
- on : Enable status rollup in the tree
- off : No status rollup in the tree
- Status Column : Choose the field in the tabular data that is indicating a status. Currently, it has to be a numeric field. For instance, a status field has such discrete values, 0, 1, 2,.. 5
- Status Value Calculation :
- min : Show the minimum agregrate status in a tree on the top level node
- max : Show the maximum agregrate status in a tree on the top level node
- min value : Set the minimun status value in the possible values in the Status Column field
- max value : Set the maximum status value in the possible values in the Status Column field
Here are the list of sample rules: STATUS == 1 STATUS > 2 STATUS != 3
- Node Count: Configuring whether Node count is show or not
- Distinct Count : Counts represent how may leafs are found within that segment of the tree.
- Aggregate Count : Counts show the tally of the leafs in the tree; where the leaf has a count of how many items in the data are indexed by that leaf entry.
- Off : No node count displaying in the tree node.
- Expand/Collapse buttons : Configuring whether Expand/Collapse buttons is shown or not
- on : Show Expand/Collapse buttons only when total node count is less than 1000 in the whole tree
- off : Do not show Expand/Collapse buttons
- Theme: Set the theme for the widget.