The Widget Wizard provides three panels for configuring Widgets:
- Data - Configures the Widget Type, Name, and Data Collection.
- Visualization - Configures the Widget display properties.
- Options - Configures special options for a Widget.
This article details the configuration features available under the Options tab.
1. Configuring Options
Perform the following steps to edit an existing Widget:
- Log in to AppBoard Builder as an administrator.
- In the Builder Modes panel, select Widgets. The Widgets panel is displayed.
- Select a Widget and then click Edit button to view the Widget's configuration.
- Click on the Options tab.
- Modify the options configuration (see section below).
- Click Close.
- In the Builder Modes panel, select Builder and navigate to the appropriate Board to observe the updated Widget.
2. Standard Options
The following standard options are available for most AppBoard Widgets:
- Show Search Text - Provides a search box to the end-user for filtering the data in the Widget
- Use Filter - Provides a set of Quick Filter icons to the end-user for filtering the data in the Widget
- Show Help - Provides a help icon that will display help to the end-user in a pop-up window
- Enable Download - Provides a download icon that allows users to download the Data Collection associated with this widget or another alternate Data Collection.