Table of Contents
1. Introduction #
This page summarizes the new features, resolved issues, and known issues in AppBoard version 184.108.40.206 released on Sept 2nd, 2016. This version is a currently supported version.
2. What is AppBoard #
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
3. Resolved Issues #
- Security: Fixed issue where Userids used on login were not escaped during execution of LDAPSearch. Tagged as low probability; but updates were added to ensure the Userid was escaped before running the search. (EN-320)
- Security: Fixed issue with the code used on the browser to detect session timeout and redirect to the login page. (EN-319)
- Fixed regression where verbose logging around the fill of associations was added in 2.6.2. Updated those log statements to debug level logging. (AB-1273)
6. Known Issues #
- Improvements made to the Change Password menu inside of AppBoard might be lost when restoring or applying archives from earlier builds. (AB-1202).
- Java 8 is required; the system no longer is runnable with Java 1.7.
4. Contact Information #
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information