Table of Contents
1. Introduction #
This page summarizes the new features, resolved issues, and known issues in AppBoard version 22.214.171.124 released on April 29th, 2016. This version is a currently supported version.
2. What is AppBoard #
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
3. Resolved Issues #
- Improved memory handling in the Flash Player client container, preventing buildup of records over extended execution of queries. (AB-1215)
- Fixed request handling in servicing DataAdapter queries where the copy of runtime settings triggered a deadlock in servicing client requests. (AB-1224)
- Fixed Kiosk Mode to support “combine authentication and redirect into Kiosk mode in Button display mode” as documented in the ‘Accessing AppBoard’ section of the AppBoard documentation. (AB-1223)
- Fixed Diagrammer Widget node initialization where filter rules were not processed the first time the diagram was displayed. (AB-1227).
- Fixed TreeView Widget not performing click actions. (AB-1220)
- Fixed Flash Error 1056 when a Complex Filter Widget has a Quick Filter configuration enabled. (AB-1216)
- Fixed Show Widget Action missing widget selection if the board containing the widget has not been viewed in the current builder session. (AB-1221)
- Fixed Write Static Value Action not displaying configuration after action is collapsed and expanded. (AB-1134)
- Fixed restricted access to /visualizer-custom preventing custom flex modules from loading. (AB-1217)
- Fixed shutdown error where polling endpoints are closed but a runtime error is logged. Issue was due to an underlying compatibility issue with Java 8. (AB-1176)
- Improved Change Password dialog handling to prevent user from seeing a blank screen after their password has been changed. (AB-1202)
- Updated Maria JDBC Connector driver to version 1.3.7. This driver is used to support MySQL JDBC connections.
4. Known Issues #
- Improvements made to the Change Password menu inside of AppBoard might be lost when restoring or applying archives from earlier builds. (AB-1202).
5. Contact Information #
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information