This page provides projected information about version 5.2.7 of enPortal, which was released on May 29, 2012. This page summarizes the New Features, Resolved Issues, and Known Issues for this release.
2. What is enPortal
Edge enPortal is the industry's only secure, vendor-neutral network management integration platform. With pre-built Product Integration Modules (PIMs) for common third-party applications, enPortal is a Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) solution that quickly integrates these network management tools and offers advanced capabilities including:
- Single Sign-On (SSO) and Sign-Off
- Role/domain-based access via a secure proxy data
3. New Features
This section describes the enhancements to enPortal that are currently slated for version 5.2.7.
- A new Product Integration Module (PIM) is available for Tivoli Netcool Performance Manager v1.3.1.
- A new Product Integration Module (PIM) is available for Tivoli Service Request Manager.
4. Resolved Issues
This section describes the resolved issues that are currently slated for enPortal version 5.2.7.
- Fixed a caching issue in Internet Explorer 8 which could cause the name of a previous User to be temporarily displayed instead of the name of the current User. (Ticket #1754)
5. Known Issues
This section describes the known issues in enPortal version 5.2.7.
- Due to changes in the export/restore process, upgrading from previous builds to this build using the Backup and Restore procedures may require some manual intervention to ensure that all content is restored.
6. Contact Information
For questions or assistance with this release of enPortal, please see the support page for contact information.