Version 2.2.9 is a version of AppBoard that was released on June 18, 2012. This page summarizes the New Features, Resolved Issues, and Known Issues in that release.
2. What is AppBoard
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
3. New Features
This section describes the enhancements to AppBoard in version 2.2.9.
4. Resolved Issues
This section describes the resolved issues in AppBoard version 2.2.9.
- Fixed an issue where tab-delimited fields were not identified correctly by the CSV Data Adapter. (1647)
- Fixed an issue where the CSV Data Adapter was taking fields set as tab-delimited and reverting them back to comma-separated. (1647)
- Fixed an issue where a JDBC query using a SHIM substitution with parenthesis in the variable expression would cause an error. (1678)
- Improved rewrite rules for HTTP and HTTPS communication, so that in cases when AppBoard is behind a load balancer, or a Load Balancer or Proxy (Apache) is offloading the SSL communication, the rewrite rules will conditionally fix any mismatches in the AMF protocol used by BlazeDS. (1152)
- Fixed an issue in the Sub Query Data Adapter that was generating superfluous delimiters around strings. (1789)
- Improved the performance of the server data engine in cases where multiple queries are generated by different Widgets on the same Board. When using SQL Query adapters with 'shim:query' expressions that are required parameters, the system was doing extra work to construct internal data views.
- Fixed an issue where re-sizing the Heat Map Widget could cause the heat rendering to be offset into an incorrect location on the map. (1824)
5. Known Issues
This section describes the new known issues in AppBoard version 2.2.9.
6. Contact Information
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information.