Version 2.2.23 of AppBoard was released on October 25, 2012. This page summarizes the New Features, Resolved Issues, and Known Issues in that release.
2. What is AppBoard
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
3. New Features
This section describes the enhancements to AppBoard in version 2.2.23.
- Enhanced labels in Charts to support slashes on mobile platforms. Also, fixed some font issues that were temporarily introduced as part of this enhancement. (1982)
4. Resolved Issues
This section describes the resolved issues in AppBoard version 2.2.23.
- Fixed issue where items in a Bullet Chart Widget had no datatips when viewed on mobile devices. (1915)
- Fixed issue where date/time axis labels were not displaying correctly in the mobile client for some chart Widgets. (1900)
- Fixed an issue where images from the icon library were not displaying in the mobile app (iOS and Android). (2005)
- Fixed an issue introduced in 2.2.17 where clicking certain Filter buttons in the Widget configuration screens would give a flash 1009 error. (1941)
- Fixed an issue in the Column Chart Widget where the x-axis label placement was not centered and inconsistent. (1799)
- Fixed an issue where using the Set Widget Selection Action targeting a Timeline Widget yields "Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference". (2015)
- Fixed an issue where the column widths in the Basic Table Widget can shrink when switching between tabs in the AppBoard viewer. (1903)
- Fixed an issue where the Pie Chart Widget was not using the master settings from the Theme Editor. (2011)
- Fixed an issue on mobile platforms where icons were not loading in the Icon List Widget. (1720)
- Fixed an issue in the Timeline Widget where only the first visual element was being updated when multiple data elements changed in the underlying Data Collection. (2014)
- Fixed an issue with a Quick Filter in a Table Widget, where the totals shown did not update on polling when associated elements changed in the underlying Data Collection that should cause the total to change.(2019)
- Fixed an issue where changes to role settings on the server configuration screen were not saved. (1904)
5. Known Issues
This section describes the new known issues in AppBoard version 2.2.23.
- Custom images are not available to display on mobile platforms. (2005)
6. Contact Information
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information.