Version 2.2.17 of Appboard was released on August 29, 2012. This page summarizes the New Features, Resolved Issues, and Known Issues in that release.
2. What is AppBoard
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
3. New Features
This section describes the enhancements to AppBoard in version 2.2.17.
- Enhanced the Launch URL Action such that, when using a Data Collection containing a 1:1 association, tokens for the additional associated fields are available for use in the URL. Previously, only the fields directly in the Data Collection were available. (1793)
- Enhanced the security of handling variables passed in to the system in the URL string. Access Control Variables can be overridden by urls that are directed to /enportal/servlet/pd?_es_.<varName>=<someValue>. Enhanced security by adding a test to check if the variable is tagged as serverOnly. The system will now allow a variable to be set only if it is either not defined or if it is not tagged as a 'Server Only' Access Control Variable. (1929)
4. Resolved Issues
This section describes the resolved issues in AppBoard version 2.2.17.
- Fixed an issue where the client crashes when editing the properties of a Widget for which the underlying Data Collection is currently empty. (1928)
- Fixed an issue where a custom login page could cause a runtime failure if the condition is not being handled properly by the login page. (1931)
- Fixed an issue where when the status filter bar was in use, the Data Collection wouldn't always be filtered correctly. (1899)
- Fixed an issue where adding a Quick Filter in a Table Widget could cause the data displayed to be mismatched from the current state of the underlying Data Collection. (1899)
5. Known Issues
This section describes the new known issues in AppBoard version 2.2.17.
6. Contact Information
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information.