Version 2.2.16 of Appboard was released on August 22, 2012. This page summarizes the New Features, Resolved Issues, and Known Issues in that release.
2. What is AppBoard
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
3. New Features
This section describes the enhancements to AppBoard in version 2.2.16.
- Expanded SSL configuration options in setenv.bat and setenv.sh to support PKCS12 certificate types. (1856)
- Updated the login process to better pass variables upon login (or other system access) and handle targeting of select stacks. (1913)
- Added parameter to make tomcat bind address configurable, allowing a system administrator to identify a specific bind ip address without having to manually edit server.xml. (1921)
4. Resolved Issues
This section describes the resolved issues in AppBoard version 2.2.16.
- Fixed an issue where the cursor was not reverting back to the pointer after traversing the border of a Widget and changing to a double-arrow. (1626)
- Fixed an issue, when setting Colored Shape Filter rules, where some comparators were not provided for data fields of "LONG" type. (1847) (1902)
- Fixed an issue where small icons on Google Map Widget were not rendering in the correct location, due to offsets being applied based on the pin shape. (1863)
- Fixed an issue where in some cases, such as when adding a rule in a filter editor, the same option could be listed multiple times in a drop-down list. (1523)
- Fixed an issue where Data Sources with associations using the LIKE comparison were changed to the EQUALS comparison when exported to an archive and then imported to another system. (1922)
5. Known Issues
This section describes the known issues in AppBoard version 2.2.16.
- Sorting a Table Widget will sort the underlying Data Collection of that Widget. This means that any other Table Widgets using that same Data Collection, including on the same Board, will also take on that same sort. (1669)
6. Contact Information
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information.