Version 2.2.14 of Appboard was released on July 19, 2012. This page summarizes the New Features, Resolved Issues, and Known Issues in that release.
2. What is AppBoard
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
3. New Features
This section describes the enhancements to AppBoard in version 2.2.14.
- Enhanced the Column Chart Widget to include a parameter that is exposed when a datatime axis is chosen, which allows specification of intervals of "years", "months", "days", "hours", "minutes", and "seconds". (1861)
- Enhanced the Google Map Widget to support status ball icons. (1834)
4. Resolved Issues
This section describes the resolved issues in AppBoard version 2.2.14.
- Fixed drop-down selector in Clone Widget configuration to better display Widget names. (1839)
- Fixed an issue where deleting a Child Board and then switching to that Board using the "Switch To Board" Action would produce an error. (1786)
- Fixed an issue where entering a SHIM expression in the filter string of the advanced settings of an Entity listed by a JDBC adapter is cleared when selecting in the filter string. (1866)
- Fixed an issue where collapsing and then expanding the browser window could cause parts of the layout to be clipped until the browser is refreshed. (1802)
5. Known Issues
This section describes the known issues in AppBoard version 2.2.14.
6. Contact Information
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information.