Version 2.2.13 of Appboard was released on July 6, 2012. This page summarizes the New Features, Resolved Issues, and Known Issues in that release.
2. What is AppBoard
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
3. New Features
This section describes the enhancements to AppBoard in version 2.2.13.
- Enhanced the Appboard log files to link up the session.log and appboard.log files so the system administrator can see the number of active sessions and the time required to process a request. This can be used to help identify what requests may need to be adjusted or to identify other performance adjustments need to be made. Added to the Appboard log a 'FINISH' statement to include the actor who made the request. (1819)
- Enhanced the handling of date comparisons in Data Collections for CSV and SQL data sources, such that filtering for values on a specific date will return more accurate results. (1816)
- Enhanced the Clone Widget to pre-fill the name of the source Data Collection when creating Actions for the Widget. (1589)
4. Resolved Issues
This section describes the resolved issues in AppBoard version 2.2.13.
- Fixed a number of issues related to the layout of Widgets and managing re-sizing, scroll bars, and widget dimensions.
- Fixed an issue in the Heat Map Widget where data would sometimes not be displayed after saving a change to the zoom level. (1800)
- Fixed an issue where trying to a load an icon using a URL that refers to a server other than the one the client was loaded from could cause a security exception (unrecoverable error) on the client. (1338)
- Fixed several issues related to configuration and display in the Google Map Widget.
- Eliminated warning messages in Diagrammer Widget when failing to load background images.
- Fixed an issue in a case where Icon Filters, Color Filters, or Colored Shape Filters are shared by two or more Widgets and one of the Widgets is deleted. The Filters were being deleted when the Widget was deleted. Fixed to prevent the deletion of any Filters upon deletion of the Widget. (1810)
- Fixed the following issues with the Heat Map Widget
- In some cases, the preview panel and live Widget display show different results. (1823)
- In some cases, re-sizing the Widget can cause the heat to be offset. (1824)
- Fixed an issue in the Diagrammer Widget where palettes can get to a state that they are shared and palette items fail to display for some diagrams. (1829)
- Fixed an issue in the Bullet Chart where it would cut off the lowest value in the list when the widget is too narrow and is autoscaling. (1822)
- Fixed an issue where stacking is not performed correctly when one of the metrics in a stacked Area Chart Widget has values of zero in it. (687)
- Fixed an issue in datagrid widgets with custom datatips. In some cases, the datatips were not properly offset, and were obscuring the row by appearing directly under the pointer. (1629)
- Corrected the auto-scaling of the Y-axis in the Bubble Chart, Area Chart, and Line Chart Widgets to set a more reasonable end point that better represents the range of data. (1772)
- Fixed an issue where using the "curve" setting in an Area Chart with only one data point would cause a 1010 flex error. (2010)
5. Known Issues
This section describes the known issues in AppBoard version 2.2.13.
- On first pass through the Google Maps Widget, the map preview may appear over preview windows. If this occurs, close all windows and re-open the Widget configuration. (1788)
6. Contact Information
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information.