Table of Contents
1. Introduction #
This page summarizes the new features, resolved issues, and known issues in AppBoard version 2.6.3 released on September 15th, 2016. This version is a currently supported version.
2. What is AppBoard #
AppBoard is a data integration and data visualization platform that dramatically redefines the cost/benefit equation for the development and deployment of real-time business systems dashboards. AppBoard allows you to connect, integrate, visualize, and interact with your data in a simple, straight-forward builder environment. The end result is powerful, compelling dashboards that summarize data from multiple sources and can be accessed from any device.
3. New Features #
- CyberArk Password Vault integration allowing a new SHIM Expression to be used to look up username and password information at runtime. (AB-1219)
- SAMLv2 Authentication support for AD FS. (EN-316)
4. Resolved Issues #
- Fixed regression where LDAP Sync of users failed as the wildcard search for users changed in v126.96.36.199. (AB-1273)
- Fixed issue connecting to SonarW database. (AB-1275)
- Note: This does require the following configuration to be added in [Install_Home]/server/webapps/enportal/WEB-INF/config/custom.properties:
- Upgraded Postgresql JDBC Driver to v9.4.1210. (AB-1275)
5. Known Issues #
- Improvements made to the Change Password menu inside of AppBoard might be lost when restoring or applying archives from earlier builds. (AB-1202).
- Java 8 is required; the system no longer is runnable with Java 1.7.
6. Contact Information #
For questions or assistance with this release of AppBoard, please see the support page for contact information